Wednesday, July 05, 2006

fake

I didn’t needed to write even when everyone was leaving me behind, somehow I didn’t cared much as long as I could shut my door, and watch your pretty buildings in my clouds shine. I didn’t had to laugh to know how happy I was, every stupid boring task was just something else to do. But loving was such a sweet lonely hobby indeed and it didn’t hurt at all. Maybe I should have stopped when self-absorption interrupted with day long dreams. Have to tell you that an alter ego was born the day I decided to grow up, and my heart didn’t brake when you found your way out, cause I know I wasn’t ready for such a beautiful thing, I was floating in a bubble already swimming in the pacific with you, while in real life I was sinking through the toilet all by myself as disgusting as it sounds, but it’s anyone’s fault cause I know It wasn’t meant for me to have something real, but if I had a wish, I wish my kisses hadn’t showed you the door. Perhaps someday I’ll get the chance to trade my heart in the black market, and get and ironed or plastic one, and maybe I’ll try to love you again, now it’s time to leave me behind as everyone else does, and just try again to do whatever entertains my mind, I know I can laugh and shine and open the door and grow and swim across your pretty pyramids I know it’s not the end of the world, and I’m not the last fool attached to few hours of joy, I’m not the first one who eats the love clichés, or the first one who cries listening radiohead, but What’s the point of not being unique, or being original, magnificent and pretty when I know it’s only the storm before I get the strength to get up, I’ll be fine I know but who cares, and who wants to, it’s time to be sad, it’s time to destroy, and I don’t mind at all, I’ll let it be.

escuchando: fake plastic trees

ECHO!

My fake plastic love.But I can’t help the feelingI could blow through the ceilingIf I just turn and runAnd it wears me out, it wears me outIt wears me out, it wears me out.And if I could be who you wantedIf I could be who you wanted,All the time, all the time, ohhh... ohh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home